Cairns Adventure Night Tour
This is your chance to experience something SO different, SO daring and thrilling…. Cairns four wheel drive Hummer Night Tour.
Being rushed through narrow passages of rainforest, not knowing what is around the next bend or what you could meet relying completely on the powerful four wheel drive American Military Hi Hummer.
Challenging some of the most traverse and extreme areas that nature can create, it really is nature against machine in this amazing thriller trip.
This Night Tour will take you from your accommodation to rugged untouched bushland on the outskirts of Kuranda.
Settling under the huge mango tree by the camp fire, you can try some BBQ kangaroo sausages, roast some marshmallows, have a cup of Billy Tea while enjoying the Aussie outback life style.
Free from sounds and lights of the city, you can truly enjoy the starry skies above us like never before.
But don’t get too relaxed, the adventure of the rainforest awaits you.
It is time to step aboard the American Military H1 Hummer. Rushing into the rainforest, crossing the creek while experiencing the strength of this high performance, off road, all terrain vehicle driven by your experienced guide heading to Granite Gorge.
Here you will meet some of the oldest inhabitants of Australia and that are unique to Queensland. The Wallaby Kangaroo, being some of the smallest and friendliest kangaroos in Australia, you can make friends for a life time and have them eating out of your hand by the end off your stay.
- Cairns city hotel bus transfers
- Hummer touring through rainforest & farmland
- Granite Gorge National Park
- Kangaroo feeding (food provided)
- Aussie BBQ consisting of crocodile & kangaroo sausages (vegetarian options also available)
- Billy tea
- 6:00 pm – Pick up at your accommodation 6:00 pm
- 6:30 pm – Travel through the Kuranda outback to the Hummer site
- 7:15 pm – Camp fire Bonfire and star gazing
- 7:30 pm – Aussie BBQ dinner with crocodile and kangaroo sausages , Marshmallows and Billy Tea. (vegetarian diet and food allergies are catered for)
- 8:00 pm – Wild ride on the American Military hummer H1 through the rainforest
- 9:15 pm – Granite Gorge
- 9:30 pm – See and feed Wallabies
- 10:30 pm – Arrive back to your accommodation