Whitsundays Liveaboard 2 night Cruise is a fast, fun and exciting sailing experience. The vessel offers the unbeatable combination of snorkelling, sailing, speed and deck space for soaking up the sun. She promises stable level sailing with her towering sailing rig and powerful engines which makes the choices endless!
The Wings Skipper and crew are passionate about marine life and showing their guests the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Weather permitting, you will wake up on the first morning at Whitehaven Beach and then bushwalk to the lookout overlooking the swirling sands of Hill Inlet. This fast, modern, air-conditioned sailing catamaran will take you to all the best snorkel locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer.
Make the most of the huge deck space while sailing the beautiful Whitsundays. You can lounge on the nets or find the perfect sunbaking spot on deck. There are endless opportunities for adventuring ashore, with rainforest walks, beachcombing or playing football on Whitehaven Beach.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team