Sunshine Coast Tandem Skydive takes you on the adventure of a lifetime! Experience the biggest adrenaline rush of your life!
Experience the indescribable and unmatched feeling of 70 seconds of free fall during your 15,000 ft tandem skydive. After your parachute opens you will slowly glide through the air looking down at the breathtaking beauty of what is beneath you.
Why Choose Sunshine Coast Tandem Skydive?
You’ll be in great hands with Australia’s Number 1 Skydiving Company. With 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives, a record matched by no one else in Australia!
Sunshine Coast, Queensland is the perfect place for your Skydive, with its natural beauty and stunning views endless coastline stretching before you.
As a part of your skydive package, you’ll enjoy a 20-25 minute flight above the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
Book your Skydive today and experience the thrill of your life!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to your skydive
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.