Cairns Skydive is one of the most popular and extreme adventure sports a person can do and will be the biggest thrill of your life! While being harnessed to your Instructor, imagine experiencing the rush that is indescribable and incomparable to anything else.
Cairns, Queensland is the ideal and most popular places for your Skydive. With its natural beauty and stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and amazing Tropical Rainforest.
The landing zone has its own 10-acre tropical garden complete with swimming pool and air-conditioned lounge for watching awesome free-fall videos.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
To view a Skydive, Rainforest and Reef package, click HERE!
(Depending on what time you choose for your skydive – 8 am or 11 am) Below is based on the 11 am Tour
- 1045 – Bus transfer from your Cairns City accommodation 1145 – Arrive just outside of Innisfail at the Skydive headquarters
- 1200 – Meet & Greet
- 1230 – Tuition
- 1300 – Gear up
- 1330 – Groups start taking off
- 1345 – Reach max for jump
- 1350 – Jump
- 1356 – Land on either park or beach
- 1400 – Once you have completed your jump you can use the facilities at the headquarters of swimming pool, table tennis or watch TV
- 1600 – Depart the skydive headquarters
- 1700 – Arrive back to your accommodation
- 1 x 14,000 foot Tandem Skydive
- Full Colour Certificate of Achievement
- Airconditioned bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- 5 Star check in and departure lounge
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea before departing Cairns at Skydive office.
- Airconditioned lounge area and lockers available
- Modern up to date skydiving equipment
Only the best Go Pro 3 HD Cameras are used by the Skydiving Instructor
- Photos Only
- Video Only
- Video and Photos
- All Skydive Video and Photo packages are supplied on a free souvenir 4 gig USB flash drive.
What to bring
- Clothing – Wear comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day.
- We recommend you do not wear Singlet Tops
- Wear sports shoes, or runners.
- Pay on Board APF Levy can be paid by cash, credit card, EFTPOS
- Please note: Persons weighing over 95 kg’s may incur an extra charge.
- Maximum weight for skydiving is 110 kilos
- Australian Parachute Federation Levy is payable on the day.