Cairns Bungy- get ready to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Cairns Bungy site- the ONE & ONLY in Australia! With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles there is Jump for everyone.
Whether you are a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, no doubt we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!!
Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
196 stairs to the highest viewing platform in Cairns and one of the biggest thrills you’ll experience in your lifetime.
From the top of the 50 metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on the edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!!
Prove You Did It !!!
We take great pride in taking photos from various vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump !!! Photos & Videos are available for every person – have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages !
Established: September 1990
Height: 50 metres/ 164 feet
ONE & ONLY Bungy Jump in Australia
World ONLY 16 Style Menu
World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof !
Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jump.
Open: 7 days a week 10 am – 5 pm (Closed Christmas Day)
Transport: Free return transport available from Cairns CBD at 9 am, 11 am and 1 pm. Northern Beaches at 955 am and 1155 am (minimum age 7 years old to ride in our Bus !)
levy to pay on day of travel
Minimum jump age 10 years old. Under 18’s require written parental consent
Minimum jump weight 45 kg (if you are over 35 kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
Maximum jump weight 240 kg
Under 18’s require written parental consent
Medical Conditions you need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases –just call us to discuss further.
*Minimum 3 Jumps Guaranteed. All Biggest day out activities cease at 15:30
**Please note: participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on day of travel. If deemed unable to complete jumps, a substitute activity will be offered. This package is NOT AVAILABLE in wet weather
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 10-14 years of age. Under 18’s require written parental consent
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team