Adrenaline Junkie? Thrill Seeker? White Water Enthusiast?
You’ve found your match! This extreme rapid boarding tour is for you!
Take the thrill of your life time on the ONLY Australian white water river boarding tour!
Your action packed day will have you plunging face first surfing the grade 3 Tully River rapids on your world class specially designed body board with Leigh (World Championship Competitor) and his guides very close by.
This is Australia’s only extreme white water river boarding tour, the next step up from Rafting and a once in a lifetime experience at a world class location.
Your day commences at approximately 6.00am from your accommodation heading south to the Tully River.
Enjoy a light breakfast while watching White Water videos and getting to know your crew and other guest.
Once geared up in your safety equipment and put through rapid swimming training, safety guidelines and board manoeuvring your adventure begins.
Your adrenalin will be pumping as you start to head down the picturesque Tully River face first on your rapid board from Carson waves, through exciting rapids it will then be time to Conquer the biggest paid of the day Zig-Zag.
It is now time to dry off and head for a well deserved delicious lunch (all dietary requirements catered for).
A Person wanting to book a Rapid Boarders white water river boarding tour must be over 18 years of age.
(Anyone aged 16 years or 17 years of age can participate, but will need to be accompanied by a parent / guardian.)
Whitewater River Boarding is a physically demanding adventure. There are a number of compulsory requirements if you wish to participate. You must be a confident swimmer, Medically and physically fit, have your A game on and understand basic English instructions.
What is Included
- Pick up / drop off from Cairns city accommodation
- Morning tea
- Use of a world-class white water river board,
- The Fluid-Anvil Safety gear including life jacket, helmet, knee and shin guards, wetsuit pants and fins
- Rapid swimming training, including safety guidelines and board manoeuvring
- Up to 4.5 hours of white water action
What to bring
- Swimming costume and shirt for water use
- Enclosed shoes for water use
- Change of clothes and shoes
- Water resistant sunscreen
- $30 pay on day levy
- Money for souvenirs
- Sense of adventure
Video & Photo packages are not included however they are available for purchase.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team