A home for those who roam & seek an adventurous experience with like-minded travellers in a genuine environment.
This is the perfect base to explore the beautiful lakes and waterfalls of the Atherton Tablelands, with lots of different activities.
Swim at the waterfalls and walk through the Rainforest. Get active on our mountain bike tour* at the popular Atherton Forest Mountain Biking Park, where your ride will finish with a swim at a local swimming hole or at the beautiful volcanic crater, Lake Eacham.
Enjoy a paddle under the stars and through the Rainforest at Lake Tinaroo during Australia’s one and only night canoeing tour with our expert guides.
Take a slow evening stroll around the heritage village of Yungaburra and stop at the specially constructed viewing platform for some platypus spotting before your delicious BBQ Dinner back at the Lodge.
Make new friends by the fire pit, relax in our hammocks and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Free platypus spotting.
- Mountain biking tours.*Suits beginner to intermediate.
- Australia’s one and only night canoeing tour.
- Aiming to be world’s greenest hostel by July 2017.
Good to know
- Pet Friendly
- Reception Hours 08:00am – 12:00am & 04:00pm – 08:00pm
- If checking in after hours please contact the hostel as that can be arranged.
- Continental Breakfast $5,- per person.
- BBQ diner $15,- per person.